Crap from my brain, straight to yours.

Thursday 8 April 2010

Relationship Tips from a Guy Who Knows Shit About Relationship

Guys are from Mars, Girls are from Venus. What are we doing on Earth? I don't know. What I do know is that the Martians and the Venus-ian can never understand each other.

Why is it that we always confuse each other? I'll tell you why: because we keep on thinking that we are from different planets.

When a guy says "I don't understand girls lah." just give him a slap. What is there to understand? Okay, stereotype of girls: weak, romantic, needs to be taken care of, etc. If you say "Darling, I'll help you to carry that heavy box." to Amelia Earhart (Google her) how would she respond? She'd say "Baby, I'm more of a man than you are."

Stereotype of guys: stupid, immature, lazy etc. Yeah, sure. Tell that to Stephen Hawking. He'd laugh in a robotic tone "Ha.... ha.... ha.... ha...."

So what are we then, if we are not Martians or Venus-ians? We are Earthlings, motherfudger. We are just the same except that we go to different public toilets. So don't buy any book that says "To understand Men/Women..." because the minute you do that, you won't understand shit.

We are individuals. Everyone is different. Don't try to understand girls/boys, understand the PERSON. Learn about him/her.

I read a girl's blog and she said "I hate boys! I don't want to have anything to do with boys again!!! What he did to me was just EVIL!!!" (She underlined the word 'Evil') I thought "Wow. Thanks a lot, girl. You blamed my gender for what a guy, whom I don't even have any kind of connections with, did to you." Don't be a George Bush. George Bush destroyed Iraq, Afghanistan just to get Osama and Saddam. You want to be Bush? I know you don't.

I'm not saying that there are no differences between us. I'm just saying, the differences or the similarities does not apply to all.

Don't label the jar if you don't know what's inside of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have to label 'garam' and 'ajinomoto' though. they appear to be similar.

:D

Followers